Cornwall Fire & Rescue Prince’s Trust
Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service Team Programme is a 12 week personal development programme which aims to increase confidence, motivation and skills. As a result enable young people to move into employment, education, training, volunteering or apprenticeships.
What’s in it for me?
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Mix with new people and make new friends
- It won’t cost you anything and you won’t lose your benefits
- A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
- Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- And most importantly– A big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement!
What happens on the course?
If you sign up for the Team programme, you’ll be joining a group of up to 14 young people for your 12 week programme. Amongst other things you will:
- Take on community projects of your choosing
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential week
- Get two weeks’ work experience in a field you are interested in
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
Is the Team programme for people like me?
If you are 16 – 25, yes! It’s free and will not affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance.
The Team programme is also available for employees who would like a chance to develop new interpersonal skills to improve long-term career prospects.
Sounds great when can I start?
Our next team will be starting on the 24th June and based at Truro Community Fire Station. We will be hosting a team day for this team on the 19th June.
If you are in receipt of any benefit we may be able to provide you with travel money if you are travelling to the course.
Contact our Team Leaders
If you are interested in joining one of our next team programme please contact the office on 01326 318177 or email email@example.com.
Are you 16 – 25 and want to do something different? When you join our programme you are given the chance to change your life in just 12 weeks! Join us at Truro Community Fire Station on Wednesday 19th June for our next team taster day. Come along to find out more about our Prince’s […]