Primary Authority Partnerships
Businesses that operate across several Local Authority boundaries can enter into a partnership with the Council. We call this a Primary Authority Partnership.
Primary Authority is an agreement whereby the Council provides assured advice and guidance. This is for all the companies businesses outlets across the UK. The agreement simplifies the regulatory processes and reduces the cost of compliance. This is by providing businesses with a single point of access for regulatory matters.
We can also offer co-ordinated partnerships for trade associations who provide guidance to their members. We currently offer this service to partnerships including:
- The British Hospitality Association and;
- The Specialist Cheesemakers Association.
Who is it for?
Businesses that have company bases and for industry trade associations, for example:
- manufacturing sites
How will it help you?
Primary Authority will provide the following benefits:
- Simplify regulatory processes by providing a single point of contact.
- Save you money by reducing your compliance costs
- Reduce your risk
- Improve standards
- Result in fewer inspections, information requests and checks on your business nationally
- Help you manage relationships with Local Authorities across the UK
If you think this is something you are interested in, you can;
- Pay online and get the ball rolling
- Contact us and we’ll get back to you with more information
- book some time in with one of our officers (at cost price)
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call 01872 322909